Pioneering techniques and technology in HPHT drilling and completions
Now in it’s 10th year, the HPHT Summit has established itself as the world’s most prominent international gathering for drilling professionals, offering comprehensive discussion on drilling techniques and well completions for high pressure, high temperature operations. The HPHT Wells Summit 2014 will draw on global case studies, exploring what techniques and strategies have been successful while identifying the opportunities for improvement through available technologies.
Learn more about this year's summit here
Join HPHT specialists sharing their knowledge to
- Explore technical case studies from international operators as Wintershall and BG Group analysing how they have successfully overcome crucial obstacles to drilling and completions
- Learn from pioneering activities: What’s worked well and what areas require further development in relation to technologies and solutions
- Hear key industry case studies on technical innovation, offering demonstrations from leading solution and technology providers as Castrol Offshore, Roxar and Tenaris, that can help your company reduce risk and effectively maintain well control in extreme environments
- Gain industry insight into compliance and regulatory standards: An overview of the latest requirements regarding HPHT with an interactive discussion moderated by the Department of Energy and Climate Change
- Discuss how operators are managing the skill gap and the anticipated impact of the 'Great Crew Change'