Pioneering techniques and technology in HPHT drilling and completions
Now in it’s 11th year, HPHT Summit is the most prominent international gathering for drilling professionals, offering comprehensive discussion on drilling techniques and well completions for high pressure, high temperature operations. The upcoming HPHT Summit will draw on global case studies, exploring what techniques and strategies have been successful while identifying the gaps in available technologies.
Join HPHT specialists sharing their knowledge to:
- Explore technical case studies from international operators as Wintershall, BG Group and Shell analyse how they have successfully overcome crucial obstacles in drilling and completions
- Evaluate lessons learned and what areas require further development for successful well design and execution
- Evaluate technical innovation from leading solution and technology providers such as Castrol Offshore, Plexus and Tenaris, that can reduce costs, maximise efficiency and effectively maintain well control in hostile environments
- Gain industry insight into compliance and regulatory standards: An overview of the latest requirements regarding HPHT with an interactive discussion moderated by the UK government's HSE and DECC
- Discuss how operators are managing the skill gap and the anticipated impact of the 'Great Crew Change'